- Other names
Vinny, MC Messenger.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Barrow AFC winning the Conference and the FA Trophy in
the same season as Morecambe go out of business.
- What is your greatest fear?
Barrow AFC never regaining at least Conference status in
- If you were a colour what would you be?
Barrow AFC blue.
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- Which historical figure do you most
- What makes you most depressed?
Barrow getting beat and Morecambe winning.
- What do you most like to wear?
Barrow AFC replica shirt and jeans.
- What is your favourite record?
'Holding Out for a Hero' by Bonnie Tyler.
- What is your favourite word?
- Which words or phrases do you most
- What would your motto be?
Give 'em beans, Barrow!
- What is your favourite building?
The Ray Wilkie stand.
- What is your favourite journey?
From wherever I am to Holker St.
- What is the greatest love of your life?
- What do women find most unappealing about
Watching Barrow every Saturday.
- When and where were you happiest?
Barrow v Leek Town at Wembley on 19 May 1990.
- When did you start contributing to
- What single thing would most improve the quality
of your life?
Living in Barrow again.
- What talent would you most like to have?
To be as good a footballer as Colin Cowperthwaite.
- How would you like to die?
At Holker St. with Barrow beating Morecambe 5-0 after
- How would you like to be remembered?
As the best Barrow AFC fan ever.
Issue 017 - August 1993